Product eClass 2.0 Review- Everything You Need To Know
Update: Catch the webinar replay for the Product eClass 2.0 here. Link will be taken down on Oct. 18, 12midnight, PST.
In 2010, Jason launched a product creation coaching program called Product eClass. A few days ago, he announced and formally launched its updated version, aptly called, Product eClass 2.0. So why has Jason decided to update this class? Is he running out of product ideas? Or has the product creation process changed that much over the last couple of years?
Last year alone, Jason Fladlien and Wilson Mattos made at least $1.5 million- Product eClass 2.0 will show you how this duo made that happen. Digital products and services are what makes the internet marketing world flourish. And given the fact that thousands and thousands of people are venturing into this industry, finding and creating a product that will sell like pancakes and generate money for you can be tough. Nonetheless, it is possible.
Why Do An Update?
The Rapid Crush team is known to create new products that offer new solutions for everyday business processes. So why would Jason decide to just update a product that he has previously launched? Well, the simple answer is this: Jason has learned a lot and have become smarter since the first product launch.
In the Product eClass 2.0 webinar (see video below), Jason also explains that he would have made an update of the original Product eClass group training sooner but he and his team were also busy putting these techniques and strategies into action.
Unfamiliar With Product eClass 2.0?
Now, before we go on any further in this review, it is important to fully understand first what Product eClass 2.0 is all about. To make it easier for you, here’s a list of “quick facts” about this program:
- It is a group training program on how to create digital products in two hours or less
- The eClass lasts for six weeks and Jason will personally facilitate the training
- It is an interactive group training program where you can ask and get answers in real time
- Product eClass 2.0 is a step by step guide on how to make long-term profits online
- Students will also learn how to drive traffic to their websites/products
How Does Jason Create Products Anyway?
So how does Jason Fladlien create products anyway? What makes his methods unique? More importantly, what makes these methods effective? Here’s a list of how Jason creates products and some key principles in the Product eClass 2.o course:
- Creating good products is more important than your marketing plan.
- Getting testimonials/proofs is the difference between a six-figure profit and a seven-figure profit.
- Not all “good product ideas” are already taken.
- Do not write about the basic ideas- get to the specifics right away.
- Present your product in a step-by-step format.
- Sell the product at a ridiculously low price.
- Your title is very crucial: it should not be too broad or too specific, it should attract a big-enough market, and it should tackle one problem and offer one solution.
- Your product must offer a person another way to do something with minimal effort but same, if not better, results.
- Try to promise and deliver a specific result in a specific time frame.
What Will I Do In Six Weeks?
What Will I Learn In Product eClass 2.0?
What Is Jason’s 1-1-1 Product Creation Formula?
Is Product eClass 2.0 For Me?
So How Much Is Product eClass 2.0?
Aside from that, you would also get two Money-Back guarantees with Product eClass 2.0:
- 30-Day Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the course
- 60-Day Money back guarantee if you have created three unique products but did not get your investment back
Are there any Bonuses with Product eClass?
How About 6 Bonuses
- Traffic eClass
- The Master List
- Two-Day Amazon Book
- Master eBook Templates
- The Sales Conversion Templates
- Three Unique Products With Resell Rights
Aside from that, Jason will personally help create a product for you. Every other week, you will choose one topic or product that you and Jason will work on. By the end of the Product eClass 2.0 course, you will have three unique and Jason Fladlien-approved products.